DanceMe UP is a project based on audience development via digital means which aims to build an international production-oriented network of ten innovative European organizations based in Italy, Germany, Finland, France and Iceland (plus one Associated Partner from Switzerland).
The word “UP” refers:
- to the digital instrument of the APP of DanceMe which represents the important evolution of the web site danceme.org; DanceMe represents a virtual space where artists present their own research to the audience, discuss and debate with each other by using texts, images, videos and music, helping the artists working with greater ease and more speed towards the creation of the final live performance.
- to broaden UP the EU cultural scenario (“UP for Europe!”) deepening the levels of engagement between artists, cultural organizations and audiences in Europe both on line (by using the App) and off line (by specific workshops, the residencies and the live shows).
- Perypezye Urbane - Italy
- Turku University of Applied Sciences - Finland
- Hurja Piruetti - Finland
- Listaskoli RO - Iceland
- Synesthesies - France
- Boris in Berlin GmbH - Germany
- Mediagrammi e.V. - Germany
- Associazione Wam! - Italy
- Associazione Muxarte - Italy
- Associazione C.I.M.D. - Italy